Roller kelly bushing is designed for torque transmission from rotary table to kelly bar.
Kelly bushing can be used with different unit sizes of kelly bars.
- Wear-resistant alloy steel is used in manufacturing of rollers.
- Rollers have sleeve bearings and high tenacity synthetic material plates which ensure a longer operating life comparing to usual bearing parts, thus jamming of rollers is impossible.
- Increased torque moment comparing to the Russian analogues.
When changing the unit sizes of kelly bar, the following is replaced:
- rollers (roller diameter is changed);
- pipe wiper (square aperture size is changed);
- square sectors (square aperture size is changed);
|Roller kelly bushing marking
|Design size of kelly stem*, mm
|Torque moment, kNxm
|Overall dimensions, max., mm
||Ø 600 х 832
|Mass, max., kg